Red Wigglers (Eisenia fetida)
- most common variety of worms used for vermicomposting (composting with the use of worms)
- eat half of their body weight in kitchen scraps each day
- turn kitchen waste into nutrient rich compost
Have questions? Ask before you order, we're here for you. Contact Us
- Worms ship via Canada Post Xpresspost.
- Worms ship on Monday ONLY (Tuesday when Monday is a holiday).
- Worm shipping rates will be applied at checkout.
ON and QC $15
PEI, NS, NB, MB, SK and AB $30
BC and NFLD $40
Worm Related Specifics
- The number of worms in a measured quantity (by weight) varies depending on the size of the worms (age and stage of development).
- Worms are harvested, weighed (free of compost or bedding material) and replace in fresh transport medium for pick up or shipping.
- Our red wiggler worms are not for resale.
- Worms are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to track their live worm shipment using the Canada Post Tracking Information provided.
- The customer must notify Smart as Poop immediately if there is a problem with their worm order or if the delivery is late.
- Contact Us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your worm shipment arrives and is not in live condition. A photograph or video of the worm shipment in question, in its original packaging, must be provided directly via email to email@example.com as proof of an unsatisfactory shipping/delivery outcome.
- Smart as Poop ships worms year-round, however, we reserve the right to delay shipping until outdoor temperatures are suitable for shipping of a live product.
- Smart as Poop has raised and sold red wiggler composting worms for many years. To the best of our knowledge our inventory is “pure” red wigglers, however, there is no way for us to guarantee 100% purity.